Connect with July 4th Celebrations in Your Community
We are excited for the 4th of July this weekend and have put together a list of family-friendly events to keep you connected to what matters most. Check out the links and see what is happening near you. Tag us on your favorite social channels and share what you and your family are doing for the 4th! #ConnectedToWhatMattersMost
- Pell City, AL
- City of Pell City Fireworks Show - The public is invited to enjoy one of the premier fireworks shows on Logan Martin Lake. Located on the beautiful shores at Lakeside Park and the City Sports Complex, this show can be enjoyed by water or from numerous locations around the lake.
- Jacksonville, FL
- City of Jacksonville Fourth of July Celebration & Fireworks - Jacksonville’s Fourth of July Fireworks Celebration will return this year at multiple locations to celebrate our nation’s independence. The City of Jacksonville offers a spectacular firework display at each location that will begin at 9:45 p.m. on Sunday, July 4, 2021.
- Lake City, FL
- Independence Day Festival & Fireworks- Lake City hosts their annual Fourth of July celebration with a bang! Located at the Columbia County Fairgrounds, this event displays one of the best fireworks shows in all of North Florida! Live entertainment, vendors, food, kids’ activities, and much more throughout the day, with fireworks to cap off the evening. Please bring a blanket or lawn chair and celebrate America’s independence.
- Tallahassee, FL
- Celebrate America – Tom Brown Park - Let your American spirit be moved this Fourth of July with the City of Tallahassee’s Celebrate America event. Taking place at Tom Brown Park on Sunday, July 4th, from 7-10 p.m., you and your family can enjoy live music and a spectacular, patriotic fireworks display.
- Centerville, GA
- Independence Day Celebration - Join us to celebrate Independence Day in Center Park for music, food, fun, and fireworks! Bring your picnic blankets and lawn chairs for an evening in Center Park with your family and friends.
- Conyers, GA
- Red, White & Boom - Bring the family for food trucks, kids activities, multiple stages of live music, a beer garden, and did we mention fireworks? The fun starts at 6 p.m., and the fireworks will begin at dark, or between 9:30 and 9:45 p.m.
- Covington, GA
- Fireworks on the Fourth - Although there's no festival this year or supplemental activities, the musically choreographed fireworks show is happening at Covington Square at 9:45 p.m. on Sunday, July 4th.
- Hinesville, GA
- Independence Day Celebration – Fort Stewart - Join us for an Independence Day Celebration unlike any other! Spend the night rocking out to the 3rd ID Rock Band, having fun at the Pie In The Face event, enjoying the Pie Eating Contest, and finishing the night with a fireworks display. You are welcome to bring chairs and blankets.
- Kingsland, GA
- Independence Day Festival - The Kiwanis Club of St. Marys Independence Day Festival celebration offers hometown charm plus a parade and fireworks over the St. Marys River. Other activities include a 5K and 10K Run, arts & crafts vendors, and entertainment throughout the day at the St. Marys Waterfront Park.
- Lawrenceville, GA
- Prelude to the 4th - The spectacular expanded fireworks display begins at DUSK!! Lawn chairs and blankets are welcome. Enjoy food from vendors located at the Lawrenceville Lawn, Bicentennial Plaza, and City Hall. Follow the city’s social media for more information.
- Lake Oconee, GA
- Madison, GA Fireworks Display - The City of Madison is setting for the annual fireworks at Bill Wood Park on Saturday, July 3rd, at dusk. Bill Wood Park will host the pre-show festivities before the fireworks.
- Norcross, GA
- Red White & Boom - The City of Norcross is throwing a pre-Fourth of July block party, and you’re invited! Make your way to the heart of historic downtown Norcross on July 3rd for food, fun, and fireworks during the 2021 edition of Red White and BOOM!
- Perry, GA
- Perry’s Freedom Fireworks - Join us Sunday, July 4th, for the Perry Chamber Freedom Fireworks at the Georgia National Fairgrounds starting at 6 p.m. Spend your evening celebrating picnic style with food vendors, a Kid's Zone, and fireworks at dark!
- Richmond Hill, GA
- Independence Day Celebration - Join us for our annual Independence Day Celebration on Saturday, July 3rd. Lots of family fun with entertainment, fireworks, food, inflatables, and more!
- Savannah, GA
- 4th of July Fireworks - Savannah’s Waterfront is thrilled to announce the annual Independence Day Fireworks Show on Sunday, July 4th at 9:15 p.m. The show is free and open to the public.
- Statesboro, GA
- Firecracker Fest - This free event will include inflatables, live music and community exhibitions, as well as a traditional frog jumping contest. Participants are asked to bring their own frog to Field 3 between 5-5:30 p.m. Briggs and Stratton will sponsor the fireworks show, which will take place around 9:15 p.m.
- Valdosta, GA
- July 4th Fireworks - VLPRA is proud to offer the largest fireworks display in South Georgia! The show is on Sunday, July 4th around 9:15 p.m. To watch the awesome display, park in the mall area or anywhere between exits 16 and 18 off I-75, and look west toward Brooks County.
- Warner Robins, GA
- Independence Day Celebration -This year's Country New Male Artist of the Year, Jimmie Allen, will headline IDC 2021! For more information, click the link.
- Beaufort, SC
- Battery Creek Jam – Port Royal will come to life with music headlined by Atlanta’s Drivin N Cryin – members of the Georgia Music Hall of Fame – and Bluffton’s Zach Deputy. The festival will also include an inflatable water zone for the kids.
- Bluffton, SC
- Independence Day 5k - CrossFit 843 and Palmetto Running Company present the Independence Day 5K. Start your July 4th off with some fun and fitness. Following the race, celebrations continue with food trucks, River Dog Brewery, keg toss, and inflatables. Fun for the whole family. The Independence Day 5k starts at 8:00 a.m. at Oyster Factory Park in historic Old Town Bluffton.
- Hilton Head, SC
- July 4th Harborfest Celebration in Shelter Cove - Before fireworks light up the night sky over Broad Creek at dusk, beloved entertainer and musician Shannon Tanner will perform patriotic and family-favorite songs at both 6:30 and 8:00 pm on Sunday, July 4th. American flags and paddle fans will be distributed while supplies last. Other family entertainment will be provided by Cappy the Clown from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m., with face painting, balloon animals, sand art, glitter tattoos, and a variety of interactive games and activities.
- Salute from the Shore - Salute From the Shore is a unique opportunity for individuals, families, and friends to salute our armed forces while celebrating Independence Day on South Carolina beaches. A military flyover of South Carolina’s coast will include military planes and vintage aircraft.