Hargray Carrier Services
Connecting you to reliable services for expansive reach.
Hargray Carrier Services, based on Hilton Head Island, SC, provides a suite of carrier-grade FTTT, MEF-compliant Ethernet, Internet, Wavelength and TDM services across a footprint that includes 34 POPs, 3 NAPs, 200+ on-net towers, and more than 10,000 on-net/near-net locations in the Georgia and South Carolina region. While we call these areas home, they are not the boundaries for Hargray’s Carrier Services.
Hargray provides services for many Tier 1 carriers and national aggregators as well as all major wireless providers. We understand your need for national reach – including rural areas - and our MEF-CECP certified Carrier team is ready to put their expertise to work for you. Our goal is to provide high-quality, reliable services to all markets throughout our growing territories.
To view the carrier services map click here
Request a Consultation
We want to help you find a solution that fits your business needs. Submit the short form below and a Hargray representative will contact you.
Products & Services
- Carrier Access Ethernet (MEF 2.0 compliant)
- 2 Mbps – 10 Gbps
- Customer portal and reporting available to monitor circuit performance
- Wavelengths: 1 Gbps – 100 Gbps
- TDM services: T1 – OC192
- Dedicated Internet Access (DIA): 100 Mbps – 10 Gbps
- Asymmetrical Broadband Services: 10 X 1 Mbps – 1 Gbps X 50 Mbps
- Dark fiber
- Fiber-to-the-Tower (FTTT) Lit services up to 10G
- Fiber-to-the-Tower front-haul and back-haul Dark Fiber solutions
- MSC/MTSO backhaul up to 100G
- More than 2,000 route miles and 131,000 strand miles of fiber throughout South Carolina and Georgia
- More than 10,000 on-net/near-net locations
- More than 34 on-net POPs
- 3 major carrier neutral POPs on-net
- 55 Marietta Street, Atlanta, GA
- 56 Marietta Street, Atlanta, GA
- 421 W. Church Street, Jacksonville, FL
- 200+ on-net towers