A cookie is a text file that a Web server has requested your computer to save. Web servers use them to customize the pages you see.
- From the menus at the top of the window, select Tools.
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Click on the Custom level button.
You will see a long list; just scroll down the list until you see “cookies.” Each option has a radio button next to it; just select the one you want.
Power cycling your computer and modem is the easiest way to solve connection problems to the Internet quickly and without a call to technical support.
To power cycle, perform the following:
- Turn off your modem (for at least 30 seconds)
- Turn on your modem
- Reboot your computer
- Allow the lights on your modem to stop flashing and turn solid (takes 30-60 seconds)
Ensure that all lights are solid green, then attempt to browse or check your email.
If you do not remember your password, call or email Hargray Customer Service. Please be prepared to verify all account information for security reasons. Only the account holder will be given the information.
The Hargray team is happy to assist. Please click here to chat, email or call our Support Team.