How Do I Use TV Everywhere
It's TV that's everywhere you are.
Enjoy your favorite shows from your computer, your tablet or smart phone – anywhere you have an Internet connection – included with your Hargray TV subscription*.
What is TV Everywhere?
Hargray’s TV Everywhere is a streaming service that allows you to enjoy television shows from up to 100 channels with hundreds of hours of available programming via:
The Channel's Website
The Channel's App using your Hargray login
The Hargray TV Everywhere Portal** Click Here
Who is eligible?
Hargray customers who subscribe to our cable service can access TV Everywhere programming (this typically includes most of our customers).
Note: If you buy Hargray High Speed Internet only you are not eligible for TV Everywhere content according to programming agreements. Please visit your local Hargray office or contact us at 800-337-7073 during normal business hours to upgrade your service.
How do I access TV Everywhere?
Use your Hargray username and password to access TV Everywhere.
If you do not have a My Hargray username and password, please follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.hargray.com/myservices#/ to choose your username/email address and password.
- Enter your 4-digit Account PIN
- Enter your Hargray Account Number
Visit the Your Networks page and click on the channel you'd like to watch to start enjoying your favorite content.
Changes have come to Hargray’s TV Everywhere service that will make it easier for you to navigate and enjoy your favorite programming!
The new URL you will use to access TV Everywhere will be https://www.hargray.com/residential/tv/tv-everywhere. If you have bookmarked the prior URL, we encourage you to replace it with the new link. But don’t worry – the previous page will redirect to the new one!
You will continue to log-in to TV Everywhere via the website TV Everywhere or channel apps . If you log-in and receive a message that access is denied:
- If using via web browser:
- Clear cache and cookies if on desktop, close and re-open browser.
- For instructions on clearing your cache and cookies (your browser history), please visit https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?sjid=8131428381023324790-NA
- If using via channel app:
- Log out and uninstall, then reinstall, the mobile app(s) on your tablet/smartphone
- If on Apple device the user will need to log out of Apple SSO in Settings (This is called TV Provider).
- If using streaming devices such as Apple TV or Firestick:
- Log out and restart extended devices, then log back in.
To find out more about TV Everywhere, please visit TV Everywhere
To find out more about TV Everywhere, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page: https://www.hargray.com/residential/tv/tv-everywhere
* Customers must have a direct billing relationship with Hargray. This excludes residential bulk customers and business customers. Customers must also receive the channel through their Hargray connection at home in order to access the online or app content for that channel.
** Channel content is not always available on all three methods listed above. Some channels do not allow for an embedded player within a Cable/Satellite TV provider's TV Everywhere portal. In addition, not all programmers have Apple and Android apps to access their content. Programmer content is not always available on all three methods listed above. Some programmers do not allow for an embedded player within a Cable/Satellite TV provider's TV Everywhere portal. In addition, not all programmers have Apple and Android apps to access their content.