Residential Service and Support - Moving

How do I transfer my service to a new address?

Call 877.HARGRAY (877.427.4729) to transfer your Internet, TV, and phone services to your new address. A local customer service representative will gladly answer your questions concerning your move. You may be asked to take your equipment with you, or you may be asked to return all equipment if you are moving out of the local area or to an area requiring different equipment.

What do I do if I'm moving?

If you are moving to a new address in Hargray’s service area and you’d like to continue your service at the new address, please call us at 877.HARGRAY (877.427.4729) for assistance.

If you are moving outside of Hargray’s service area, please be sure to call us at 877.HARGRAY (877.427.4729) to cancel services. You will need to return the equipment Hargray installed in your home to one of our Hargray retail stores. An account number or Social Security Number will be required. 

Please call us at 877.HARGRAY (877.427.4729) for more information.