Hargray Data Center & Managed Services’ Remote Help Desk is a round-the-clock support system designed to help our customers resolve their IT problems with ease.
With a highly trained team equipped with a range of extensive technical knowledge, we implement a multi-tiered troubleshooting approach that eliminates as many IT issues as possible in the most affordable way possible.
Hargray Data Center & Managed Services’ Remote Help Desk is:
- Local, with in-house tiered support. Our Help Desk is based in Savannah, with no offshore or contracted third parties.
- Able to dispatch field engineers. If an offsite repair is required, we can dispatch your current IT provider or a field engineer (at a pre-agreed rate) on your behalf.
Help Desk supports:
- Windows OS for up to one year after the MS mainstream support ceases
- Microsoft Office 2007 and above
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 and above
- Network and database connectivity
- Printer drivers and queues
- Password resets
- Terminal services and workstation diagnostics
- Android, Apple iOS and Blackberry synchronization
- Creating user accounts, groups, mailboxes and distribution lists
- File and folder permissions
Installation and support of third-party applications is on a best-effort basis and will be escalated to the appropriate vendor provided the customer has a current support agreement with them.