Providing the Competitive Edge In Managed Technology Services
Managed Services minimize downtime, streamline efficiencies and safeguard your business. Our network of experienced technology professionals creates scalable roadmaps—built for your business—with world-class advisory services that provide the competitive edge in managed technology services. Cutting-edge managed services solutions from Hargray will:
- Complement existing staff, providing supplemental services & support
- Significantly reduce downtime caused by unplanned events
- Provide seamless, 24-7/365 coverage that’s always on (including holidays & off-hours)
- Reduce overhead costs & increase your return on investment
- Enhance your company with expertise & capabilities to augment internal resources
- Empower your company with Hargray’s decades of experience & proven best practices
Managed Solutions for Any Industry
Managed Services provide greater agility and faster time to market by streamlining technology solutions, increasing operational efficiencies, and ensuring consistent delivery of services across business units.
Manufacturing companies leveraging Managed Services saw an 86% improvement in business efficiency, with employee productivity surging 30% or more.
On average, Managed Services reduces infrastructure costs by 24%, eliminating end-user downtime by an average of 88%, resulting in increased business productivity and revenue.
Managed Services safeguards against unplanned downtime from server and network failures by more than 89%, delivering a more stable and faster platform for business operations.
What can Managed Services accomplish for your business? According to Business Value of Managed Services, a 2013 IBM whitepaper, investing in managed services can provide a wealth of benefits to businesses of all sizes, including an average savings of more than $200K for every 100 users due to increased productivity and revenue, as well as an average return of 224% in the first six month of implementation…not to mention:
- Greater agility & faster time to market via streamlining of technology solutions
- Increased operational efficiencies & consistent delivery of services across business units
- Massive improvements in business efficiency & employee productivity
- Significant reduction of infrastructure costs & end-user downtime
- Significant increases in business productivity & revenue
- Increased system stability & speed with reduction in network failures